7 Pin Tubular Cam Lock – 7/8″ Cylinder Length The FJM Security Tubular Cam Lock (sometimes called the ace cam lock) has a 7/8″ cylinder length and can accommodate material thickness up to 5/8″ thick. The 1-1/4″ cam can be installed at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions with a 90 degree turn. The stop cam is reversible so that the lock key can either be turned to the right or left to open. The cylinder diameter is standard at 3/4″. The small cam lock is constructed of zinc alloy and is chrome plated. The hex nut, cam, screw and keys are all steel with chrome plating.
Secure Keyway The tubular cam lock is keyed alike (all keys to all the locks you buy will work with each on all of your locks) with 7 pin security. It is also non-key retaining – The key can be removed in the locked and unlocked positions.
Included In The Box
- Tubular Cam Lock
- Two Keys
- Cylinder Nut
- 1-1/4″ Cam and Cam Nut
Accessories The MEI-2400 locks are compatible with FJM Security dual hole cams. Go to amazon.com/fjmsecurity to see more cabinet lock accessories.
- Electronics Enclosures
- Industrial Enclosures
- Industrial Equipment
- Medical Cabinets and Equipment
- Recreation Vehicles
- Vending POS
- Replaces Any Current Cam Lock Application
- Chrome tubular cam lock (sometimes called the ace cam lock) comes keyed alike with two keys per lock – each key will fit with each lock that you purchase
- The FJM Security tubular cam lock has a 7/8″ cylinder length and can fit material thickness of up to 5/8″ – it is a standard size cam lock with 3/4″ diameter
- Cam lock ships with two keys, a steel cylinder nut, stop cam, 1-1/4″ cam and cam nut – the tubular lock is constructed of zinc alloy and is chrome plated
- Offers incredibly versatile installation options – the cam can be installed on the lock at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions and opens with a 90 degree turn
- Ships with a reversible stop cam and is available non-key retaining – the key can be removed from the lock from the locked and unlocked position